Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bloglines

The verdict is, I liiiiiiiike it! Busy at work all day, no time for web surfing to dink around and check what's up of interest. Get home and with just one Bloglines login, I get my daily dose of imagery, read two jokes from Comedy Central, get the Wordsmith word of the day, see the status of every blogger I follow (only Dephal has written new stuff and I pick up those two posts), and cruise a couple of the 36 new article headlines at Motley Fool, and see that everything else I currently follow online has no new news. My online experience feels very shiny and manageable!

Sure hope they come up with Lifelines soon.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Hey, Peg, Bloglines is way cool! Thanks for sharing--it will come in handy.

Knatolee said...

Oy! Phyllis has made a sexy new appearance at:

http://knatolee.blogspot.com/