Sunday, November 20, 2005

Angel and Zoe

These are our brand new neighbors sharing the backyard fence. Angel is a 9-month-old Lab mix puppy and Zoe is a beagle mix about three years old, her young human girls inform me. They seem like a nice family, and we have had a little too much drama on our block recently, so that suits me fine.

Angel is rapt whenever Hunter is in the backyard. She sits at attention and her eyes never wander - just fixed on him and whatever he does. She also idolizes her 'big' sister though her big sister is already smaller than she. Zoe reminds me so much of Courtney. Hunter doesn't seem that interested either way, but I notice that when Zoe is out, he will often stand with tail wagging furiously though he doesn't approach her - he adored Courtney and I wonder if he sees the resemblance too.

Got myself an early Christmas present today in the form of a very inexpensive digital camera to make life's blogging moments easier. Actually it probably just means lots more pictures of my dog:


Or the stuff that's on my walls, like this pretty print that I just looooove so much and finally had framed this summer with Nancy's help - when the frame I wanted was way beyond my ability to purchase, I settled for something less (but still nice) and that stinker Nan called the frame shop and had them upgrade to the frame I'd coveted so much...

Or just what I'm currently wearing:

Yep, you're probably feeling real glad right now that I got a new camera.

2 comments:

Knatolee said...

Actually, yes I AM glad you have a new camera! You are surrounded by cutie-dogs, and I want to see more, more, more!

Love your newly-framed print, too, and your t-shirt is faboo.

Crowzma said...

In a weird, though not entirely unexpected turn of coincidence, I am staring at the same print that's on my office wall and has been for the better part of 20 years (yours is in a nicer frame because I don't have a Nancy in my life...) and a faboo t-shirt I considered buying.