Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's pagans and Quakers in a grudge match

Another spin of the Belief-O-Matic, this time with (a little bit) more thought involved in setting the priorities for each question instead of leaving everything with medium priority, changes the lineup (and sends a couple to the back of the pack, to my especial relief). Still, I think this quiz needs a section on religious intolerance; that is, where you get to wipe out any labels that you just can't bear to have applied to you.

1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (95%)
3. Unitarian Universalism (93%)
4. New Age (89%)
5. Mahayana Buddhism (80%)
6. Secular Humanism (76%)
7. Reform Judaism (72%)
8. Theravada Buddhism (72%)
9. Bahá'í Faith (69%)
10. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (69%)
11. Taoism (65%)
12. Jainism (61%)
13. Orthodox Quaker (59%)
14. Hinduism (58%)
15. Scientology (57%)
16. New Thought (57%)
17. Sikhism (54%)
18. Nontheist (49%)
19. Orthodox Judaism (44%)
20. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (43%)
21. Islam (40%)
22. Seventh Day Adventist (29%)
23. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (25%)
24. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (25%)
25. Jehovah's Witness (15%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (12%)
27. Roman Catholic (12%)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Results for the Jehovah's Witnesses are nearly always at the bottom for good reason,they are an oppressive cult.Cheers,Danny Haszard

Knatolee said...

Hey, I am 100% neo-pagan too! And 100% Unitarian Universalist. Sistah!

Crowzma said...

Now this one looks very much like my results. Phew ... I wasn't sure I could talk to you anymore with that Mormon thing going on....

Peg said...

I feel a song comin' on... Knat, get out your twangy git-fiddle and help me...

I got them Neo-pagan...
Liberal Quaker...
Unitarian Universalist
bah-lu-UUUUUUUUUUUUES....

(thenkew, thenkewverymuch)

Southern Latitudes said...

That was interesting. Thanks for linking it. Thank goodness I fell into my exact denomination. :)

Robin

Anonymous said...

Hey. I came across this post randomly doing a Google Blog search. You should check out this site: Quaker Pagan.