Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Here are a couple photos from our 2005 holiday collage while we get going into our day's celebration plans. I love Hunter's tuxedo collar - he has a black one that's pretty but it gets lost against his fur. Also I fell in love with the soft focus on this shot. Gosh, look at that face.

We both slept soundly until almost 7:30 and then began the day with a Hunter moment. He put his chin on the bed, wagging his tail - the sweet 'good-morning-mama' which delights me daily. I got up and let him out. While he was outside, I put food in his elevated bowl by the back door, went upstairs for a second. When I came back, I found that he had pushed open the back door, but rather than enter, he was standing with his back half on the deck, front feet in the house, neck craned to reach his dish. Honey, you don't have to stand out there in the cold, come in the rest of the way and have breakfast. Brain operations momentarily halted mid-threshold. I love this dog.

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

Hope you had a merry merry, Peg and Hunter!