Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This cup's for Shane

I'm just playing at Blogthings because life is too sucky to write about right now. Don't worry, I will divulge at some point just not now. So since Shane brought up the Coffee Quiz, I had to check it out. I rarely drink black coffee but I guess that's why they say you are what you eat, and not what you drink. Which at this moment makes me

Peg the Godiva Double Chocolate Cheesecake

I am a Black Coffee


At my best, I am: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable
At my worst, I am: cheap and angsty
I drink coffee when: I can get my hands on it

My caffeine addiction level: HIGH

4 comments:

Shane said...

so, after all that, I don't think I ever actually said that I too, am black coffee. And personally, I can be angsty at times, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm cheap, or rather I wouldn't link how I am with a dollar to what kind of coffee I am, I mean, come on, there are places where black coffee is 2 or 3 bucks (aren't there?)

Crowzma said...

I should have known ... I'm an Espresso, and the description is absolutely, 100% right on!

Knatolee said...

Well, I hate coffee (but it smells so good!) so I had to do this inserting "tea" for coffee. THis is what I got, and it's true, I ain't drinkin' no steenkin' green tea first thing in the morning. No, that is when I inhale the succulent aroma of Yorkshire Gold.

***You Are a Soy Latte***

At your best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed
At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky
You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it
Your caffeine addiction level: medium

Habeela said...

Surprise surprise...I'm espresso! :D But I aspire to be a soy latte.