Monday, January 29, 2007

The darker side of doggie daycare

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to actual daycare clients is purely coincidental...

Doggie Daycare Daily Report

Today your dog was
[ ] an angel
[ ] a brat
[ ] a weirdo
[ ] a spaz
[ ] a fiend

We especially noticed when your dog
[ ] sat for treats
[ ] destroyed a door
[ ] boinked his playmates

I can't tell you how many times your dog
[ ] played nicely
[ ] inappropriately deposited bodily fluids
[ ] made me want to quit this job.

We recommend that your dog
[ ] change daycare schedule
[ ] take a formal training class
[ ] undergo a lobotomy
[ ] acquire normal parents.

It is always
[ ] a pleasure
[ ] an irritant
[ ] a catastrophe
to have your dog in my class.

3 comments:

Crowzma said...

This is hysterical. I meant to comment on it when you sent it to me in e-mail, but life interrupted the flow - no, wait, it was actually one of my own dogs being a pleasure to have in my class.

Anonymous said...

what happens when the dog is all of those things?

Mo said...

Ya know, some minor changes to the wording and this could apply to children!!!!

Mo