Monday, July 19, 2010

Amazing grace in a bottle

I love the body products by Philosophy and have been using the "amazing grace" shampoo for a long time. Actually, I've been refilling this bottle with all sorts of other products because I really like reading these words off the label each morning. Pretty cliche, but I feel better when I read this...

amazing grace philosophy: life is a classroom. we are both student and teacher. each day is a test. and each day we receive a passing or failing grade in one particular subject: grace. grace is compassion, gratitude, surrender, faith, forgiveness, good manners, reverence, and the list goes on. it's something money can't buy and credentials rarely produce. being the smartest, the prettiest, the most talented, the richest, or even the poorest, can't help. being a humble person can, and being a helpful person can guide you through your days with grace and gratitude.

Rinse and repeat.

4 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

So true Peg!

Southern Latitudes said...

Brilliant advertising & marketing. A word of encouragement before you start your day.

Susie said...

I love how amazing grace smells! Have you tried their miracle worker products?? Awesome stuff. Oh, and the words to live by are a bonus!

Genny said...

I think I need to print this off and tape it to my mirror and wall and computer at work and at home.