Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Those comments from Danika

Rather than bury my responses in the comment block, I'm calling her out right here:

Ya know, if you ever had responded in the affirmative to any of my (1) job offers, (2) plane ticket offers, or (3) free college housing offers, you'd have met Holly long before now.

And as to theme parties, yes, my cohorts at Dog Tired did in fact use a Twilight theme for my birthday in March. There was a long moment of indecision as the ice cream cake disappeared from the Edward and/or Jacob plates, and three of us began to weigh the option of licking the frosting.

6 comments:

Miss Athenry said...

OK, first off, my infrequent inability to pick up on subtle hints shone through with the "plane ticket offers". I was unaware that that was an option.

And you probably should have licked the frosting.

Peg said...

Well, your brother certainly doesn't seem to be using it.

I wiped the frosting off with my finger and licked that instead. Not that satisfying.

Miss Athenry said...

I can't imagine it would have been, especially using a Jacob plate. Sorry, but to me, Rob was hotter as Cedric.

Shane said...

"Well, your brother certainly doesn't seem to be using it."

If that is an attack on me, I won't hear it. And I won't respond to it.

By the way, and I say this fully aware of the new point to point communication technology available now (the "speaking telegraph" or "tele-phone" I think they're calling it) and my seeming inability to use said technology. But, it's good to have you back in the blogesphere.

Peg said...

Air travel is a point to point technology too. Maybe that's the hangup for you...

hangup... I amuse myself

Anonymous said...

I really expect one day to be living in PA with just my husband and you having all my kids. But if not with me, I rather have them no other place (was that good english?? - I don't think so)