Monday, March 05, 2007

I must be alive, I'm still coughing...

Sorry for disappearing again. I have lots to share, all of it inane. Real life and constant coughing are interfering with my ability to breathe and blog. But there are a good many cute pictures in the camera, so I'm hoping to catch up some next weekend - I no longer work on Saturdays since we've stopped the socials until next fall (yeay! Kari rocks!) and I have a lovely excuse to stay at home all next weekend, in the furry guise of an old doggie grrl who will be taking us for a test drive to see if we're good enough to be her permanent home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still sick. But so happy to hear about the potential new family member. I LOVE old dogs, and I'm betting that she finds her wonderful retirement years with you.

Genny

Crowzma said...

Sorry you're still coughing, glad you're still alive.

I'm so happy about Leper/Pooper!

Knatolee said...

Get that cough looked after, woman!!!