Monday, January 30, 2006

...possibly the worst blogger ever

This is also a placeholder to shame me until I catch up the week since the last placeholder. Gosh, I appreciate the notes of concern but I am fine (and you people need some other diversion). Just incredibly busy with more large projects converging at once than I can remember...maybe ever. FOP stuff includes the convergence of a newsletter, a major education project, an annual report project, the new year's budget, the old year's statistics, a strategic planning task force, grant applications, board retreat research, and oh yeah somewhere in there I have an actual board meeting this Thursday and haven't begun to prep it. I spent part of weekend before last just making the to-do list. With items large and small, home and work and FOP and etc., there are currently 113 items outstanding. Well, in the time it took to write this paragraph, that list got longer.

For now I will just leave you with an idea of my grasp of current events. Each morning I come downstairs, open the front door from my split-level entry, reach out for the newspaper, turn and toss it down the half-flight of stairs onto the couch, to look at it once I've showered and dressed and have Hunter started on his day, before heading to work.


Go ahead, ask me anything.

I could post a picture of my Christmas Valentine's tree here too but that's just embarrassing. And holy mother of God, I owe the IRS $1400 by tomorrow and haven't started my Form 1040. Time for another pot of coffee.

4 comments:

Habeela said...

We don't need any more diversion - we have plenty of that. We just miss being diverted by Planet Peg - that's quality diversion!

Crowzma said...

The same picture as the side chair in my kitchen, only the wrappers are yellow. Is Jill Carroll still alive? What is the state of the union? (don't ask that - I can guess.) Did Kobi tie Wilt's record yet? When's the Super Bowl? And where the hell is that freakin' file with my business cards on it? Don't worry. We'll catch up. On the current stuff, anyway. No promises beyond that.

Shane said...

you're not the worst blogger ever, but even still you should have said it like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons...

Worst. Blogger. EVER.


(but you're not)

Anonymous said...

(and you people need some other diversion).

Awww, Griff! Come on! What better diversion than this is there? -- Except Babble, of course. :D