Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cuddlepup

Hunter has never been a bed cuddler, much to my disappointment. He might jump up there briefly but usually is gone in a flash. He does cuddle with his Nana, however. I don't know if it's affection or possession (that is, not as nice as it appears). Don't know, haven't spent time trying to figure it out, will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. But as far as that goes, Hunter has always enjoyed serious cuddle time with any female except me. I live with the rejection.

So I was especially touched this morning when we got up early for him to head outside to pee on the snow, and he jumped into my bed when we get back, scooted over politely as I got in, and then not only stayed with me cuddling, but stayed under the covers too, for a good hour and a half. And was the most precious sleepytime boy this morning, for a quiet talk and little loves between us until I got up to go to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that picture of Hunter in the sheets with you (or Nana). Sometimes I'm saddened that Jackson doesn't snuggle either.

Congrats on the 5 yrs past your relationship w/ Jim.

That Dagoba chocolate looks delicious. Looks vegan too, which is perfect for me.